Well, technically this is supposed to be Blog for a class I'm in, but I plan on making it all mine! Expect posts on music, comedy, politics, and the such.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

The next, next best thing

My dream was to have a blog. That dream first manifested itself as a TypePad account. Upon realizing that I barely had enough money in my bank account to buy three Saltine crackers, I decided to switch over to a Gridley account administrated by my school. Upon realizing that I didn't have the tech-savvyness to that blog off the ground, I find myself here on Blogger!

Delightfully simple, I must say! Let the Blogging games begin.

1 Comments:

Blogger Voix said...

It's all about the Ph D technology here at blogger. You know, Push Here Dummy?

Awesome to see more people in the blogosphere.

Bienvenue.

9:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home